Skip to main content

Presenting

 Today we presented our group projects. I wasn’t there to present because my first block teacher needed me to stay back. When I got to class another group was presenting. I think my group did ok. Class was kind of boring.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Format of The Body Paragraph

 Today in class, we learned the format of the body paragraph. This format can be really helpful when writing essays and constructed responses. The body paragraph has six parts. In the body paragraph you have a topic sentence, 2 pieces of evidence, 2 pieces of explained evidence, and the conclusion. Then we wrote our own body paragraphs. After we wrote our paragraph, we submitted them. This class was ok today.

Creating Poems

 Today in class we created our own poems.

Introduction

 My name is Tyteonna. After high school I aspire to be a surgeon. My hobby is singing. My top 3 musical artists are Billie Eilish, Lewis Capaldi, and SZA. I am an Aquarius, I don’t have a favorite color, and I have 3 siblings. My favorite food is Pizza. I want to visit California to see the Hollywood wall of fame.