Skip to main content

Wednesday: January 11, 2023


 Today's class started off boring and then it got interesting. We started the class off by doing discussion questions for the poem we read yesterday. We read a new poem today by Langston Hughes. The poem "Mother to Son" was Inspirational. I say this because the poem tells me that no matter what happens, never give up on my hopes and dreams. If your dreams are worth fighting for, then you should try to achieve them no matter what. I really like this poem today. I feel like I like this poem so much because I feel a connection to it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ms.Cook

 Today in class, we had a student teacher. Her name was Ms. Cook. We read a poem about dreams and discussed it. The poem we read was called “HARLEM” by Langston Hughes. After we read and annotated the poem, we did an activity. We had to write down our dreams on a cut out heart and describe how we would get there. Today’s class was really fun and I enjoyed it.