Skip to main content

The Best Advice

     The best advice I got from my mother/guardian was everybody isn't your friend. There wasn't a specific situation that prompted her to give me this advice. She gave me this advice just because. I listen to all the advice she gives me. As a result of this advice I lost a couple of so called friends. Those friends weren't really my friends because they would talk about me in a negative way after we stopped being friends. So in the end, I don't have any friends. I don't trust many people to be in my inner circle.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ms.Cook

 Today in class, we had a student teacher. Her name was Ms. Cook. We read a poem about dreams and discussed it. The poem we read was called “HARLEM” by Langston Hughes. After we read and annotated the poem, we did an activity. We had to write down our dreams on a cut out heart and describe how we would get there. Today’s class was really fun and I enjoyed it.