Skip to main content

Monday: January 9, 2023

 Today in class, we played kahoot and took a pre-test. I think I did ok on the pre-test because I answered all the questions and I finished the constructed response. The questions weren’t hard but the test was boring, because we had to read 2 passages. I don’t like to read when I have to. When i’m supposed to read it’s boring but when I don’t have to I will because i’m not forced to do it. Class was ok today. I enjoyed it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Format of The Body Paragraph

 Today in class, we learned the format of the body paragraph. This format can be really helpful when writing essays and constructed responses. The body paragraph has six parts. In the body paragraph you have a topic sentence, 2 pieces of evidence, 2 pieces of explained evidence, and the conclusion. Then we wrote our own body paragraphs. After we wrote our paragraph, we submitted them. This class was ok today.

Creating Poems

 Today in class we created our own poems.

Introduction

 My name is Tyteonna. After high school I aspire to be a surgeon. My hobby is singing. My top 3 musical artists are Billie Eilish, Lewis Capaldi, and SZA. I am an Aquarius, I don’t have a favorite color, and I have 3 siblings. My favorite food is Pizza. I want to visit California to see the Hollywood wall of fame.