Skip to main content

Identity

 The short film “Identity” was about a girl that finds out who she is. During the film, everyone is wearing a mask and some people changed their masks throughout the day. At the end of the film, the girl mask breaks and she takes it off. When the girl walked out without the mask on, everyone was shocked. Nobody knows who they are so they wear masks. The masks help hide their identity. I think this film is about finding who you are. The girl was happier without the mask on.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Creating Poems

 Today in class we created our own poems.

Format of The Body Paragraph

 Today in class, we learned the format of the body paragraph. This format can be really helpful when writing essays and constructed responses. The body paragraph has six parts. In the body paragraph you have a topic sentence, 2 pieces of evidence, 2 pieces of explained evidence, and the conclusion. Then we wrote our own body paragraphs. After we wrote our paragraph, we submitted them. This class was ok today.

Introduction

 My name is Tyteonna. After high school I aspire to be a surgeon. My hobby is singing. My top 3 musical artists are Billie Eilish, Lewis Capaldi, and SZA. I am an Aquarius, I don’t have a favorite color, and I have 3 siblings. My favorite food is Pizza. I want to visit California to see the Hollywood wall of fame.